This is the audio version of the FAA Safety Briefing LiveVideo Broadcast.
The original LiveVideo broadcast can be accessed at https://www.faasafetybriefing.com/July-August.html and qualifies for FAA WINGS and/or AMT Credits.
The July/August 2018 issue of FAA Safety Briefing uses a Casablanca theme to address a serious and potentially deadly issue: the persistently consistent causes of GA safety mishaps.
We “round up the usual suspects” in our feature articles, covering familiar safety topics like loss of control, weather, runway safety, and fuel management.
Feature articles cover:
• Common causes of GA mishaps
• Maintaining aircraft control
• Avoiding wrong surface operations
• Resisting the temptation of VFR into IMC
• Managing instructional risk.