This is the audio version of a P3 Tech Consulting Professional Pilot DRONES Live Video Broadcast from September 20th 2022
The original LiveVideo broadcast can be accessed at https://www.p3drones.net/1.html and qualifies for FAA WINGS Credits.
After the podcast click on this link to take the quiz to earn immediate WINGS / AMT credit - https://www.faasafety.gov/gslac/ALC/course_content.aspx?enrolled=true&cID=891
Learn about the P3 Tech Consulting and Dawn Zoldi here - https://www.p3techconsulting.com/home
This presentation from P3 Tech Consulting’s Law-Tech Connect Workshop, co-located with the Association of Uncrewed Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) XPONENTIAL 2022 in April, focuses on the latest developments in the U.S. UAS law and FAA regulation and policy. Attorneys and industry leaders, including the FAA’s “Drone Guy'' provide their expert insights into the rules all remote pilots need to know and what they believe is on the horizon in UAS law and regulation.
- The recreational flight test,
- Operations over people/at night and over moving vehicles,
- Beyond Visual Line of Sight Aviation
- Rule-making Committee Report,
- Part 135 drone deliveries,
- Remote Identiication Rule and
- Unmanned Traffic Management CONOPS.