Aviation Maintenance Technicians - FAA Safety Briefing LIVE! - March/April 2022 Issue
April 29, 2023
Leading Aviation Experts on Safety, Technique, Maintenance, and Human Factors
This is the audio version of an FAA Safety Briefing LiveVideo Broadcast.
The original LiveVideo broadcast can be accessed at https://www.FAASafetyBriefing.com/March-April2022.html and qualifies for FAA WINGS and/or AMT Credits.
After the podcast click on this link to take the quiz to earn immediate WINGS / AMT credit - https://www.faasafety.gov/gslac/ALC/course_content.aspx?enrolled=true&cID=795
This issue of the FAA Safety Briefing magazine focuses on he important role aviation maintenance technicians (AMTs) play in keeping our skies safe and highlights some of the programs that recognize their achievements and provide ongoing education for these unsung heroes of aviation safety.
Feature articles included:
- Your Airframe & Powerplant Superheroes - A Celebration of Outstanding Certificated Aircraft Mechanics
- Not Just Your Average Mechanic - AMTs Have the Most Important Job in Aviation
- Frankenstein’s Airplane - The Sometimes-Tricky Business of Modifying Aircraft
- Keeping the CAP Fleet Fit - How the CAP Maintains Its Airplanes
- Why Do Good People Violate Procedures? - A Common Sense Look at Why Some Mechanics are Prone to Bend the Rules
- Roll of Honor - 2021’s Master Pilot & Master Mechanic Award Winners
- Plus all of our regular department articles!